Bank-Owned Foreclosures V.S. Pre-Foreclosures
Bank-owned foreclosures are perfect for potential home owners who want to save on their next home purchase. This allows you to buy foreclosure homes after they are repossessed by the bank and listed with a real estate agent.
- Homes Typically 23% Below Market Value
- More Property Selection
- More Property Information
- Easy Property Access/Viewing Directly Through An Agent
Pre-Foreclosures are ideal for aspiring real estate investors who want to flip homes for fast profits or flip/buy real estate with no-money-down or with no credit. Pre-foreclosure listings allow investors to buy foreclosure homes before they are repossessed by the bank and listed with a real estate agent.
- Find Homes Up To 50% Below Market Value Or More
- Bypass A Real Estate Agent = No Commissions
- Buy Foreclosures Before The Public Know About Them
- Get More Involved With Each Real Estate Deal Because You Deal Directly With The Home Owners = Higher Profits
- Find Deals That Are Perfect For Creative Financing (No-Money-Down) Deals Such As Rent-To-Own, Assignments-Of-Contract And Lease-Options
- Get No-Money-Down Investing Training Provided Free
Royal First Realty has helped potential home owners purchase foreclosures. With our elite team and years of experience, Royal First Realty can help you purchase foreclosure property easily.